Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mr. Therapist Now A Contributing Editor To Huffington's Toast

Huffington's Toast has been one of my favorite places to go if I want to shoot coffee all over my monitor, while scalding my olfactory channels at the same time.

Now, some kind of tactical breakdown has allowed me to become a contributing editor.

Most of what I will be doing will come under the non-by-lined byline of REUTERS.

Keeping in mind that Reuters loves to lob their anonymous pseudo-grenades, I must also fit the matrix as well. Although, I have to try really, really hard to exceed the high water mark of absurdity set by them, just to satirize them.

I also assume that other writers will submit under the Reuters heading from time to time, so I enjoy them. There are some funny people out here.

My first installment is here.




Who Links Here