Saturday, December 18, 2004

Mr. Therapist Seeks Immediate Gratification

While my prolific writing belies a young blog, I already find myself perched at the corner of Curious and Bemused. The structural nature of this free blog thing makes:
  1. Comments a real pain to post.
  2. Hate mail one-too-many clicks from convenient

Because of this, I am soliciting emails from all who read this. All I am looking for is a core temperature, by asking you to click here, and send me a simple return email. Just type the word "core" in the subject line, and fire away.

I just installed the visit counter the other day, and am excited at what I see.

And by the way, if you want to actually write more than that, please do. Even if you hate what I am doing, I'd appreciate (and really . . . cherish) it.





Who Links Here