Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Template Change

I am thinking of changing the format/look to this blog. Unfortunately, Blogspot's free nature also gives one a fibrous tumor of dependency.

Don't worry, I'm not going to make this thing an over-cluttered mess of advertisements. Besides, those elitist snobs over at BlogAds won't even answer my correspondence.

I'd just like to move away from the bald genericism that pummels my senses every time I look at this thing.

I'll take any and all suggestions as to where to start fishing for a template. I know enough about html to tinker, but not enough to generate.

And no, I don't have the expendable funds to pay a cyber-savant to do it.

And when I do change it, I'm probably going to leave Instapundit off my blogroll. I'm sure he won't mind.

-T




Who Links Here