Saturday, September 03, 2005
Satire. For those that get it, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, I can be threatened at the email below.
"Quickest Spoofer in the 'Sphere"
"White-Haired Infidel"--John from Wuzzadem
"I can't quite get my head around the fact that people like "the therapist" actually exist. Their words crawl about the page like worms." --Lesley, commenting in the Crooks and Liars blog.
- Kanye West To Ride Short Bus To Telethon Appearanc...
- Byrd Cites "Mixed Emotions," Recuses Self From Kat...
- Randall Robinson's Thought Processes Found Floatin...
- Jesse Jackson To Deliver "Sunken City In A Hole" K...
- Journalists Knew Levy Would Break
- I Think We May Have Been A Little Preoccupied On T...
- The Next Few Posts Won't Be Any Funnier Than The L...
- Time To Start Shooting Looters
- Liberals Now Supporting Trading Blood For Oil
- Proof That All The Wrong Kennedy's Get Killed
Places Worth Visiting