Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Satire. For those that get it, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, I can be threatened at the email below.
"Quickest Spoofer in the 'Sphere"
"White-Haired Infidel"--John from Wuzzadem
"I can't quite get my head around the fact that people like "the therapist" actually exist. Their words crawl about the page like worms." --Lesley, commenting in the Crooks and Liars blog.
- Wow, It's Almost Like They've Figured Out Who The ...
- By The Way
- Wipe-Outable Jew Invokes Outrage With Own Implied ...
- Speaking Of YouTube . . .
- Merry Jihad
- Pit Bull Decries Ejection From Preschool Blood Dri...
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Receiving Advisory Corresponden...
- If You Understood Why We Need Self-Detonating Vest...
- Red Bluff Is Neither
- Targets Of Racial Tirade Agree To Meet With Michae...
Places Worth Visiting