Tuesday, October 28, 2008

API Plan To Announce Tape Details At 7:00 EST Thwarted By Daylight Savings Hoax

Not discovered for "at least 60 minutes" forwarded clock deleted actual hour, says Korir

Norway--The still-expected and explosive "Michelle Obama Tapes" purported to be in both the possession of the African Press International as well as an "unnamed American cable news network," was on track to be released--or to some degree confirmed--by Chief Editor Korir.

But then, tragedy befell an already addled Korir.

"I was set to give the next information at exactly 7:00PM Easter Time, when I received a mysterious call from a man who only identify himself as 'Homer.' He said unequivocally that it was daylight saving time right then, so I put my clock back to 5:45. As it approached the hour of truth, the call came in again with a sincere apology. They had been mistaken. So by the time I set my clock forward again it was actually 7:52 EST, far exceeding my targeted goal."

Korir confirms that he does indeed intend to "release any and all information," but only after a series of "important meetings" with someone identified only as "Cloud."

"It will come," he says. "I've been in this business since 2006. You think I'd risk 1 1/2 years of my reputation on something like this?" He then laughs, "I think not."




Who Links Here