Thursday, August 10, 2006
Satire. For those that get it, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, I can be threatened at the email below.
"Quickest Spoofer in the 'Sphere"
"White-Haired Infidel"--John from Wuzzadem
"I can't quite get my head around the fact that people like "the therapist" actually exist. Their words crawl about the page like worms." --Lesley, commenting in the Crooks and Liars blog.
- And While The Media's Focusing On Ann Coulter's Re...
- Uh Oh, The Last Thing Liberals Need Now Is This
- Alec Baldwin Reportedly Stoning Henry Hyde Dolls F...
- Andrea Yates Apparently Able To Comprehend "Not Go...
- Can You Play Guitar Like This?
- Had I Been Jehovah, There Wouldn't Have Been An Is...
- Reasons For The Indian Government To Ban My Blog
- So . . .
- Always Remember
- Helen Thomas Needs Stem Cell Therapy
Places Worth Visiting