Sunday, August 07, 2005
Satire. For those that get it, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, I can be threatened at the email below.
"Quickest Spoofer in the 'Sphere"
"White-Haired Infidel"--John from Wuzzadem
"I can't quite get my head around the fact that people like "the therapist" actually exist. Their words crawl about the page like worms." --Lesley, commenting in the Crooks and Liars blog.
- Roberts Should Store Contested Papers In Sandy Ber...
- NYT: Roberts Adoptions May Have Violated Commerce ...
- UNICEF To Cater Air America Anniversary Bash
- Nobody Likes A President Without A Zipper In His C...
- Democrats Worried Rove Distracting President From ...
- A Sincere Thank You
- Gone From My Sight
- DEMS: Paroled Sex Offenders To Provide Human Shiel...
- Kennedy Wishes Court Pick's Last Name Was 'Roger'
Places Worth Visiting