Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Satire. For those that get it, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, I can be threatened at the email below.
"Quickest Spoofer in the 'Sphere"
"White-Haired Infidel"--John from Wuzzadem
"I can't quite get my head around the fact that people like "the therapist" actually exist. Their words crawl about the page like worms." --Lesley, commenting in the Crooks and Liars blog.
- Michael Richards To Redeem Racist Tirade By Bashin...
- I Didn't Actually Think We'd Win The Midterms
- Go Watch This Now
- If I Were A Liberal
- Looks Like I May have A Reason To Blog Again
- Have A Hot Cup Of San Francisco
- Becoming A Part Of The Pile-On
- Maybe I'm A Quibbler, But . . .
- I Was Referring To Street Smarts
- Democrats Now Asking Jeeves For Core Beliefs
Places Worth Visiting