Saturday, November 05, 2005
Satire. For those that get it, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, I can be threatened at the email below.
"Quickest Spoofer in the 'Sphere"
"White-Haired Infidel"--John from Wuzzadem
"I can't quite get my head around the fact that people like "the therapist" actually exist. Their words crawl about the page like worms." --Lesley, commenting in the Crooks and Liars blog.
- The Danger In Satire (A Mea Culpa)
- Wow, I'm Glad I Have Experts To Explain This To Me...
- Go And Read
- Stand Back. Losing Houses Is My Specialty
- "Plame Affair" Takes Early Lead In 2006 Loggerhead...
- White House Apology Scandal Could Have Chilling Ef...
- Bush Sucks Brains From Democrats' Partially-Delive...
- Al Franken: Retardus Maximus
- What You Interpreted To Be Insider Arrogance Was O...
- SHOCKER: Christian Teenage Girls Beheaded By Peace...
Places Worth Visiting