Wow. The Stuff That "Just Happens To" LiberalsI believe in Heaven. And despite the sometimes-polemical nature of my blog, I actually plan on going there.
Ruminations of Heaven entail all the “desires of the heart” that were either impossible during a tenure on earth, or just plain circumstantially unobtainable.
One of the things I look forward to is a terrestrial phenomenon indigeounous to the left, known as the “just happened to” phenomenon; an inexplicable perfect storm of events, logisitics, and coincidences that seem to either benefit liberals directly, or remove the obstacles to those benefits.
Most Recently is the case of NY Times reporter Judith Miller, who “just happened to find” some 2003 notes proving that Cheney man Ron “Scooter” Libby was mentioning Valerie Plame’s mission during am indictable time-frame. The left’s entire lifeblood is contingent on getting Rove—or at any rate take him down by association. It’s always interesting how notes “just happen to” show up right when doubt about the strength of the case is in question.
- Remember when 900 FBI files on republicans “just happened to” go missing, and then subsequently “just happened to” show up in the White House?
- Bill Clinton promised a middle class tax cut, then “just happened to notice” the deficit was “bigger than I was told.”
- Vince Foster “just happened to” be so anguished about the Clinton’s snow-white legacy being tarnished, that he took his own life.
- Sandy Berger “just happened to put” sensitive Pentagon papers in his pants and take them home.
- Democratic operatives “just happened to be operating” receptive antennae and related recording equipment near the office Newt Gingrich, and “accidentally” record tactical conversations. The Democratic National Committee later “happened to” acquire these tapes, “just happened to” listen to them, and “just happened to be” appalled at their illegality when the news “just happened to” get out about it.
- Bill Clinton “just happened to lob” missiles at Baghdad the same day of Monica lewinky's grand jury testimony.
- Joel Hindrichs “just happened to attend” a mosque and attempt to purchase Ammonium Nitrate.
- Randy Weaver's wife “just happened to” be shot through the head by a champion ATF sharpshooter while holding an infant.
- The Waco compound “just happened to” catch fire.
- Independent Counsel, Lawrence Walsh, "just happened to indict" Former Defense Secretary Casper Weinberger, days before the 1992 presidential election, for lying to Congress.
This is possibly the world's most appendable list. Feel free to throw in. A true compilation would take all the bandwidth in the world.