Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You People Better Get Behind This President


By Senator Harry Reid,
Guest Columnist


The book of Proverbs says, "It's the little foxes that destroy the vine."

I am witnessing a true first in this country. An entire electorate of little Republican foxes wants to tear down this good man, this man of character. I know I am sickened by it. I am sickened by the unprecedented divisiveness fomented by people like this Therapist fellow.

Yes, that's right this Therapist character went and got his little screed linked by LaShawn Barber, amongst a trail-mixed roundup of complainers and supporters. I don't happen to think criticism of a United States President's actions at any time are warranted. In fact, they are un-American. And I think his little tirade has already seen far too much undeserved light.

Harriet Miers is a good woman. leave her alone. I mean sure, you have no idea how she'll rule, but that's not really important. What's important is that you know that the President looked right into her heart.

And while he was doing that, I was looking into her resume. I understand that FEMA director, Mike Brown had an enormous heart, too.

So you grouchers and subversives shut your mouths and get behind this President. I'm directly behind him, waiting for the signal from my Captain.

Thank you, and may God Bless the United Arab Emirates,

Sen. Harry Reid




Who Links Here