Friday, October 21, 2005
Satire. For those that get it, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, I can be threatened at the email below.
"Quickest Spoofer in the 'Sphere"
"White-Haired Infidel"--John from Wuzzadem
"I can't quite get my head around the fact that people like "the therapist" actually exist. Their words crawl about the page like worms." --Lesley, commenting in the Crooks and Liars blog.
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Democratic Ads
- I Want To Buy This Guitar
- Guest Blogging
- If You Think Karl Rove Isn't Going To Be Indicted
- Why For Did Allah Stone All Those Pakistanis?
- Worried About Bird Flu? Take A Number Pal
- Iraq’s Constitution Provides Long Overdue Men’s Ri...
- New Job = Light Blogging
- I Do Not Take Drugs
Places Worth Visiting